Saturday, March 07, 2015

A Time and and a Place



"Cheddar Bay Biscuits!" Jasmine shouted.

"I can't find the fucking bathroom. Is it outside? Do I have to walk around this Christing building to take a piss? Seriously?"

"I'll have another lemonade."

"The Pacific Ocean lobster tail hurts my gums. Is the lobster from the Atlantic or Pacific ocean?"

"I could turn you into roadkill with the back of my car. Sit down, shut up, and stop clapping every time the door opens, Peter. It's not fucking Ronald McDonald. It's just some asshole with his mother in a wheelchair."

"Could we have some more Cheddar Bay Biscuits, please?" Jasmine said.

"Just a second, sweetie."

"Gordon, I think that man is holding a pistol."

"No. No."

"One lemonade. Anything else?"

"Someone call the police!"

"Is it someone's birthday? I can hear fireworks."

"Get on the floor, Peter."

"Don't. Please don't."

"Dad, I want to go home now," Jasmine said.

No comments: